Wolfheart Slot Review
Software: 2By2 Gaming
Coin Values: 0.01 and up
Wolfheart slot is from the creators 2By2 Gaming and features a medieval theme to it. There are 8 reels and 60 paylines to this online slot and you’re required to be a hero – if you want to get your hands on the non-progressive jackpot of 500 coins! Play from as little as 40p or as much as £160 a spin as you try to make your way through the forest to rescue the jackpot.
This slot game is packed full of wilds, multipliers, free spins, scatters and even a mystery symbol to help you win as much money as possible. There’s a return to player (RTP) percentage of 96.25%.
Symbols featured on the reels include a wolf, princess, prince, wolf pendent, castle, flag, what seems to be a golden coin, a dagger and four gems representing the suits; diamond, spade, club and heart.
You can trigger up to 60 free spins when you spin in scatter symbols on your reels. Scatter symbols are represented by the golden wolf symbol. The amount of spins you can receive to the number of scatters is as follows;
- 3 scatters is 8 free spins
- 4 scatters is 12 free spins
- 5 scatters is 16 free spins
- 6 scatters is 25 free spins
- 7 scatters is 40 free spins
- 8 scatters awards the maximum 60 free spins
The free spins feature turns the princess and prince into white and black wolves and they are both wild during the free spins mode. Re-trigger even more free spins, if you can spin in the following scatters during the free spins mode;
- 2 scatters awards 2 free spins
- 3 scatters awards 8 free spins
- 4 scatters awards 12 free spins
- 5 scatters awards 16 free spins
- 6 scatters awards 25 free spins
- 7 scatters awards 40 free spins
- The prince is the wild symbol in this game and substitute for all other symbols except the scatter symbols.
- Mystery feature – on random spins the reels can change certain symbols to hopefully give you winning combinations.
When it comes to the reels in Wolfheart, it may seem rather confusing as reels 1 and 2 offer 6 rows at various positions and reels 3, 4 and 5 have multiple rows also at different positions – these make up the 8 reels and 60 paylines of the game. Symbols can be stacked 6 high on the left of your reels and 3 high on the right. The reels are set in a forest with trees and a bright sky behind them.
I recommend you tackle Wolfheart in demo mode first as it can be a complicated game to get your head around at first.
The non-progressive jackpot of £250,000 can be won by betting maximum stakes and spinning in 5 scatter symbols on your payline.