Top Cat Slot Review
Released: May 2016
Coin Values: 0.20 up to 500
Officer Dibble, grab your truncheon and head to the alley to catch Top Cat and his crew in this online slot from Blueprint Gaming. This 5 reel 20 payline online slot is based on the popular retro carton of the same name, produced by Hanna-Barbera in the 1960’s. Top Cat is a clever hustler and he has a group of feline schemers who take part in regular scams, gambling activities and stunts to get their hands on the next dollar. Officer Dibble is the big cat who is hot on Top Cat’s tail to stop him in his money-making ways. Can you help Top Cat and his mates in this adventurous online slot? There’s 6 bonus features and a non-progressive jackpot of 500 coins up for grabs if you’re up for the challenge!
You can play Top Cat on your desktop device from as little as 20p a spin and as much as £500 a spin. The return to player (RTP) percentage is a respectable 92.49% in this online slot game.
- Wild – the wild is represented by the fish bones symbol on your reels and will substitute for all other symbols except the bonus symbol.
- Bonus – Top Cat and his feline mates are the bonus symbol and if you can spin in 3 of these on reels 1, 3 and 5 you will trigger the bonus feature. There are 6 bonus features which are
- 1. Fancy Fancy’s Hot Dog Respins feature – spin in the hot dog wild symbol on reel 5 to get a respin bonus. Along comes a hot dog seller on reel 5 and Fancy Fancy and the crew will come onto the scene with their fishing rods and wait for the respin to take its course. Once you’ve receive any payouts that were triggered, the fishing lines will drag the wild 1 place to the left and this process will keep going until the wild has vanished of the leftmost reel.
- 2. Cash Picker Bonus – choose the bins to reveal a multiplier prize and you can keep going until you pick Officer Dibble who ends the fun.
- 3. Maharaja Heist feature – this 2-stage trail bonus wants you to work your way through the trial to reveal a different cash multiplier in level 1. In level 2 you are on the Big Money Board where cash prizes will be won.
- 4. Construction Site Wild feature – Collect as many Top Cat stickers as you can on your reels to hopefully advance to the next reel where additional wilds and even more free spins will be awarded.
- 5. Diner Free Spins feature – you can receive an unlimited amount of free spins in a diner scene and will end when all of the food tickets have fallen down onto the floor.
- 6. Dibble’s Free Spin feature – special wilds will be added to your reels in this bonus round and will act as normal wilds on the first spin but will hover around your reels for the rest of the feature, if two of the wilds collide with each other, the whole reel will turn wild – maximising potential wins.
The base game also offers more bonuses – 4 in fact;
- Spook’s Mice is Nice feature – this is where the mice will sit next to symbols to form a winning combination and if Top Cat blows his whistle, the mice will shuffle the symbols again to form another win. This feature will continue until Officer Dibble appears on the screen and calls time on the feature.
- Benny’s Colossal TV’s feature – the reels will spin when Benny appears and once he presses his remote control, TV’s will be added to your reels – these will reveal a mystery random symbol and hopefully form wins.
- Brain’s Water Wilds feature – Brian will come onto the reels with a spanner and a water hydrant will appear beneath the reels. The water from the hydrants may turn your reels wild.
- Choo’s Piano Wilds feature – random symbols on your reels will be turned wild when Choo walks onto your reels. A piano will fall onto his head and produce stars, these stars will float and turn symbols wild.
You can win a maximum non-progressive jackpot of 500 coins playing the Top Cat online slot.