Free Spins: Yes
Wild symbol: Yes
Scatter symbol: Yes
Coin Values: 0.10 and up to 20.00
Jackpot: 500 coins
NextGen Gaming have added another online slot title to their vast catalogue of games and it’s a corker. In this 5 reel, 10 payline slot hides three different bonus features, you need to journey through the mystical forest to search for the hidden riches if you want to become a winner.
The theme of this online slot is different, as it holds no resemblance to the name of the game. The background of the game is a mystical forest full of leafy green trees and the skies feature the Aurora Boralis. There are no reels as such, just 3 rows with 5 symbols on each reel allowing you to see the beautiful design of this slot. The symbols featured include an electric eel, hawk, squirrel, two women symbols and the rune symbols which can transform your reels and bank balance.
You can test the game in demo mode first, to get used to its various modes and features. Whilst playing the game you will come across the following:
- Scatter–this is the symbol which resembles the biggest tree in the forest with a pattern carved into its tree trunk. It appears on reels 1, 2, 4 and 5 to pay out up to 500x your stake.
- Wilds – the white elk itself is the wild symbol and it can replace almost everything else featured within this game. This symbol only ever appears on the centre reel.
- Free spins – Spin the elk (wild symbol) in as part of a winning combination to get between four and 10 free spins. Spin in a tree during the free spins mode to receive a winning amount, known as an Enduring Win. The elk remains expanded on the 3rd reel until all of the free spins have been played out.
- Runes feature – there are four runes within this game, which look like a tree with no leaves, in green, purple, red and blue. These symbols can transform into any of the other symbols featured before you start the spin.
- Respin – at the end of the free spins mode, the reels automatically respin.
- Elk’s Light – this occurs before you spin in your reels. Select your bets and press to spin and either an elf, a spirit, an eagle, snake or squirrel will appear centrally before the reels have stopped. Whatever symbol you’re allocated will replace any runes that may appear on the reels to give a one spin big win – hopefully.
How to win
Before the game begins, use the icons set in the stones to the lower of the screen to select your bet amount. The spin button is to the bottom right and the paytable, settings and bets are to the bottom left. If the game looks complicated, you can try in demo mode to get used to it before staking your own cash.
Spin in five scatter symbols to get your hands on the jackpot of 500x your stake.